David tagged me to play this little meme. I figured I’m game! It only took me a week to finish it though 🙁
Name five blogs that make you think
Aravis, because of her outlook on life and her photos 🙂
Rich, his mix of religion and politics fascinate me.
Kip, cause his blog always makes me think about things I normally wouldn’t hear about.
MusicGuy, because of his outlook on life, politics and religion.
Moby, because he has such a serious and stressful job but always seems to be able to wind own and have fun.
Write six weird, unique, or unusual facts about yourself
1) I can quiver my eyes. This is a freaky little talent that comes in handy, especially with drunk people in bars (but should I have partaken in spirits it’s a struggle to pull off)
2) I have one of the longest running “Days” pages on the net, and I think the first “Passions” page. I’m not sure if that is unusual, weird, or unique . . . or all of the above.
3) I have a scar on my cheek that I idiotically gave myself in sixth grade. It involved an electric windshield scraper and my curiosity as to whether or not it was hot.
4) I didn’t get drunk for the first time until I was 26 (probably ancient by today’s standards)
5) Some of my closest friend I met online.
6) I was vegetarian for almost 7 years (PhD exam stress). I really want to go back to being one, but it’s a struggle.
Name eight random facts about yourself
1) Met the BF on Match.com a little over 5 years ago.
2) I was a band geek in high school (clarinet and oboe).
3) The only sport ever good at was gymnastics.
4) I was a skate rat for a few years in Jr. High. I guess nowadays this is a sport though.
5) I once ran a popular Sega Saturn web page.
6) I am a Brady Bunch trivia wiz (I won a game of Quizzo based on a Brady Bunch).
7) I hate talking on the phone, but in person will often not shut up.
8) My house is haunted.