So this is in response to a meme Jackdaw listed me on to answer. I have to list 5 addictions of mine. I have to limit it to just 5 That’s tough.
1) Horror movies . . . I figured since it’s that time of year, I’d list this first. I actually did an entire post a week ago about my addiction to horror flicks and how I got into them, so I won’t repeat it.
2) Videogames . . . I’ve been a videogame junkie since I was a kid. The first videogame console we had was some Radioshack thing that basically played Pong and a few other games. I remember I used to play bowling a lot on it. I used to have all consoles Sega, until they died out and just started making games. Then I got into the other consoles and slowly the handhelds. This past few years, with school as well as the soap page that seemed to take over every waking hour of my life, well I never had as much time for videogames. I’m getting back into them more and more. I can’t wait until the time comes when I can sit in front of the TV all weekend long playing them knowing I don’t have something else I should be doing BTW, I have all the systems, so drop me a message if you want to add me online as a friend. These days I’m on my PS3 more than anything though.
4) The internet . . . I’ve been addicted to it since Al Gore invented it Seriously, I found it in undergrad and my life has never been the same. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. However I’ve made some of my best friends through it, so I know I’m better for it.
3) My iPhone . . . How did I ever live without this? Seriously, I love it. I’m constantly downloading free apps for it to try them out, and I love that I can get on Twitter from it anywhere I am. Now if I could just get some of the aforementioned friends on Twitter the world would be perfect
5) Pizza . . . I have too many “junk” foods I actually like, so I had to go with the top. Pizza! I love pizza. I am pretty boring with my pizza, usually just going for cheese, sometimes adding some veggies. I usually avoid meats, they make it too greasy. I love extra sauce and hate places that skimp on the sauce. Pizza Hut is nothing but a giant lump of dough with way too much cheese, that in fact tastes like no other cheese on the planet.