Drove back to my Jersey home today. Just some random ramblings here
- The house shockingly isn’t a total disaster.
- The bunny had no water and almost no food left (John claims he had both last night).
- Percy had no wet food, so I had to go buy him some.
- I also had to get dry food and litter, which they were out of.
- Scrubbed cat puke out of the bedroom carpet.
- Picked up cat puke from the dungeon basement (this was old cat puke that John just ignores).
- Cleaned cat pans (so gross!).
- Washed silverware in the sink (I left it with no dirty dishes).
- Filled the feng shui fountain which was bone dry.
- Dumped the pet food water and refilled it (the cats knocked a food dish into it, it was gross).
Anyways, I am getting ready for the “Harper’s Island” finale now