David tagged me to play this little meme. I figured I’m game! It only took me a week to finish it though
Name five blogs that make you think
Aravis, because of her outlook on life and her photos
Rich, his mix of religion and politics fascinate me.
Kip, cause his blog always makes me think about things I normally wouldn’t hear about.
MusicGuy, because of his outlook on life, politics and religion.
Moby, because he has such a serious and stressful job but always seems to be able to wind own and have fun.
Write six weird, unique, or unusual facts about yourself
1) I can quiver my eyes. This is a freaky little talent that comes in handy, especially with drunk people in bars (but should I have partaken in spirits it’s a struggle to pull off)
2) I have one of the longest running “Days” pages on the net, and I think the first “Passions” page. I’m not sure if that is unusual, weird, or unique . . . or all of the above.
3) I have a scar on my cheek that I idiotically gave myself in sixth grade. It involved an electric windshield scraper and my curiosity as to whether or not it was hot.
4) I didn’t get drunk for the first time until I was 26 (probably ancient by today’s standards)
5) Some of my closest friend I met online.
6) I was vegetarian for almost 7 years (PhD exam stress). I really want to go back to being one, but it’s a struggle.
Name eight random facts about yourself
1) Met the BF on Match.com a little over 5 years ago.
2) I was a band geek in high school (clarinet and oboe).
3) The only sport ever good at was gymnastics.
4) I was a skate rat for a few years in Jr. High. I guess nowadays this is a sport though.
5) I once ran a popular Sega Saturn web page.
6) I am a Brady Bunch trivia wiz (I won a game of Quizzo based on a Brady Bunch).
7) I hate talking on the phone, but in person will often not shut up.
8) My house is haunted.