So it is official, I am headed to Las Vegas on Friday! I can’t wait. I’m going with my friend Nica and we are meeting a friend I met on a cruise two years ago there. It will be a blast! As of yet we haven’t yet figured out exactly everything we want to do. I have been put in charge according to Nica of finding entertainment. I have book marked a website with clubs and fun places to go, and my friend from the cruise has some ideas in mind too. Here are some of the things I am thinking off, feel free to leave comments if you have any other ideas!
1) Gamble, but all I can really do is play slot machines. Anything else is too complicated and I don’t feel like learning.
2) Dancing! Every night if possible Studio 54 at the MGM looks fun.
3) Ride one of the roller coasters on top of/inside of the hotels (Manhattan Express looks good).
4) Try and find Rita from HBO’s "Taxi Cab Confessions" (Your shirt reminds me of the sky, I want to fly in your shirt)
5) Go to a "Showgirls" starring Elizabeth Berkley type of show.