1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
Well "little" is subjective, so I’m going to go with the shows I first can remember enjoying. The first cartoon I remember enjoying was "Kimba The Little White Lion" and the first live action show has to be "Wonder Woman."
2) What was your favorite movie?
I will have to go with either the "Star Wars" movies or "ET", because my brother and I had everything Star Wars and ET when those movies came out (sheets, curtains, toys, etc)
3) What is your favorite TV show currently?
Probably "Desperate Housewives."
4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year?
Hmmmm, I don’t think I’ve actually seen that many this year. Actually, I think the only one I’ve seen so far is "V for Vendetta" so I guess I have to say that one!
5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Tobey McGuire, cause he is geeky and so am I.
So the weekend is upon us, and here the weather is gorgeous. Alas I doubt I’m going to get out and do anything to enjoy it. I’ll probably spend the weekend doing school work and cleaning the house, which badly needs to be cleaned. I wish I was going out and having "big fun with the wretched" but I’m not 🙁